59098595 Mornington |
59872124 Dromana | 0412516933 |
Regarded by many as “the perfect massage”, Thai Massage has its origins deeply rooted in Buddhist philosophy. It is still taught and practiced today at many Buddhist temples throughout Thailand. In modern day Thailand, many of the Thais include Traditional Thai Massage as an essential part of their monthly routine.
Thai Massage is used essentially as a form of maintenance to prevent pain, rather than a means of curing it, even though expert Thai practitioners are able to treat chronic pain of all kinds
Thai massage benefits;
improved circulation it induces
can slow down the aging process
slow down wrinkling of skin on different parts of the body.
Receivers of Thai massage experience relaxation throughout the body and absolute tranquility of the mind, some clients even, during the longer sessions, fall asleep at the end of which they are awake alert and refreshed.
- Michael Paez, Lang Lang, VictoriaGreat atmosphere, felt completely relaxed and professionally looked after! A must do to get away from the stresses of everyday life! Thanks very much girls!
- Pha Nongsena, Sydney, AustraliaVery friendly environment and the best massage that I ever have, very relaxing. I would recommend, come and have a try!
- Andrew Vanderzalm, AustraliaTranquil.. and truely majestic! This place is amazing… inhabited by friendly professionals who really hit the spot! I’m now at peace with myself and my inner chi!
- Sara Kim, Au AustraliaVery good massage and good environment, good staff, can’t wait to go back for another massage.
- Richard PArrington, AustraliaPurely Magical – cannot recommend Thai Harmony Massage more highly. Staff are excellent and always feel so relaxed.